we write in respect of your application to RGE Energy Services.
1. Having carefully sorted through your application/credentials, we are pleased to inform you that you have been
shortlisted for the position of Graduate Trainee.
2. It was noted that you do not possess an (OSHA) Health, Safety and Environment(HSE) training certificate. You will
therefore be required to attend an intensive 3-day HSE training/certification programme. The training is scheduled to take
place on a date yet to be determined in September 2012. Training will hold at both Lagos and Port Harcourt. Dates will be
communicated to you in due course.
3. The above-stated intensive 3-day OSHA/HSE training programme costs Thirty-two Thousand, five hundred naira only
(N32,500.00). You are however expected to pay the sum of Sixteen thousand naira only (N16,000.00) as the cost of training
has been 50% subsidised by our training partner-Arthur Redwood & Co.
4. You are therefore required to make a payment of Three thousand naira only (N3,000.00) being registration/seat
reservation fee for the intensive 3-day OSHA/HSE training programme on or before 20th September, 2012. The balance of
Thirteen thousand naira only (N13,000) before the end of the 3 day training.
Make Payment to our training partner's Bank account.
BANK: ECOBANK ACCOUNT NO: 0543001240 ACCOUNT NAME: ARTHUR REDWOOD CO
5. You are also required to download, fill and return the attached Acceptance Form to RGE Energy Services by email:
email@example.com. The Acceptance Form must be accompanied by a scanned copy of the bank teller for the payment of
N3,000. Please ensure that Acceptance form and scanned teller are sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th September, 2012.
6. Remember that visits or calls to staff members is highly discouraged as it can be miscontrued as an attempt to influence
decisions and processes relating to this recruitment exercise. We strongly discourage such actions. Send any enquiries to
7. Certificates will be issued at the end of the training. Job placement commences as soon as successful applicants
complete the intensive 3-day OSHA/HSE training program.
Human Resources Department
RGE Energy Services
PS: Acceptance form and scanned copy of bank teller must reach RGE Energy Services on or before 20th of September, 2012.
Training programme commences immediately.
On Friday, September 7, 2012, wrote:Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN--Emmanuel OdehRGE-Energy Services
Wednesday, 19 September 2012
be vigilant and ignore this scam message
I received the message below from RG-Energy service but don't knw ao authentic it is. Pls I need people that received such message to shed more light on it. Are they real?